Monday, June 20, 2016

How to Create an Energy List Life

After years and years of struggle, I'm overjoyed to say that I enjoy the life I outlined in the
previous blogpost is what I've been following for over the past 10 years.

This was a very, long painful journey to get here. I can assure you the previous list of my life
looked more like this:

No matter how much you work out and restrict your diet, you're never going to even like how
you look, much less love and appreciate it. Actually, you are going to HATE IT!

You severely restrict your diet down to no bread, no sugar, no dairy, no wheat, no fat, no
flavorings. You are not allowed to go out to eat. At times you restrict it to no eating at all, for
days at a time.

You primarily subsist on overly cooked, blandly prepared chicken and vegetables, protein
shakes and nasty microwaved frozen vegetables.

You workout two to three hours every day no matter how tired, sore or hungry you are. You do
this 6 days per week, no matter how tired, sore or hungry you are.

Whew! That's an exhausting, sad, terrible list. Much of this list is sold by the fitness industry as
healthy. I've had many clients over the years that have been on some version of that sad,
painful list as well.

How did I do it? How did I make this transformation to the heathy, fun-loving Energy List
considering the depths of the Obsessive List.

Check out tomorrow's blog and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment