Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Alice Carpenter- July Star of the Month


How long have you been taking Pilates?

I have been at 15 to Fit for six months.  Before that, I did Pilates for five years.

What do you like about 15 to Fit?

I love the atmosphere.  It’s very comfortable and friendly.  It feels like I’m going to visit my neighbor rather than going to a gym.

How has your body changed since beginning Pilates?

I’m much more flexible and don’t have the stiffness with aches and pains like I used to.

What have you done to achieve these results?

I come to classes and I do private sessions.  I also do some of the exercises at home.

What has 15 to Fit done to help you?

I am able to move better and much more fluidly. 

What would you say to someone who has a hard time sticking to an exercise routine?


I’d say that this is the only exercise that I have done for more than a year.  With Pilates, you can do cardio, stretching, toning and even heal your body through the exercises.  It’s just the greatest exercise without the pounding and abuse to your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment